What does it consist in?
To request before the Consulate of Chile a Marriage Certificate by means of the digital system of the Civil Registry system. The Consul stamps an Approval on the document.
Where can it be requested?
At the Consulates of Chile abroad corresponding to the address of the petitioner.
Who is it addressed to?
Chilean citizens overseas.
- Presence of the applicant.
- Identity card of applicant.
Marriage Certificate issued digitally at the system of the Civil Registry
- Additional records may be requested during application procedures.
- Enquiries on procedure fees must be made at the Consulate.
- Validity of the document goes between 30 to 60 days pursuant to the regulations of the country.