Mr. Patricio Powell Osorio
Minister Counselor, Consul General of Chile in Toronto, ON
- Universidad de Chile, School of Engineering.
- Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Journalism, Journalist.
- 1985-1986 Diplomatic Academy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Graduate member of the Foreign Service
- 1987-1988 Georgetown University, Washington DC, Fellows in Foreign Service graduate.
- 1986 – to present day. Foreign Service Officer of Chile
- Third Secretary, Planning Directorate (1987).
- Second Secretary, Americas Division, U.S. Desk. (Canada, 1994-1995).
- First Secretary, Director of Information Technology and Communications (2001-2002).
- Counselor, Head of OAS Hemispheric Affairs Department, Multilateral Policy Directorate (2008-2009).
- Third Secretary- Deputy Consul, Embassy of Chile in the U.S. (1989-1994).
- Second Secretary, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Chile in Singapore, representative of Chile to the APEC Budget and Administrative Committee (1996-1998).
- First Secretary, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Chile in Austria and Alternate Representative to the United Nations (Vienna), Non-resident Embassy in Slovakia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (1999-2000).
- Counselor, Deputy Head of Mission, Permanent Mission of Chile to the Organization of American States, Washington DC (2003-2007).
- Counselor, Consul General of Chile in Toronto, ON, Canada (2010 – to present day).
- Married (Susan C. Roraff), two sons (Benjamin and Tomás).