Casas en el cerro, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
You are in:

Para extranjeros

  1. Recognition and registration of Academic Degrees for foreign Wednesday, December 19 2012 Requirements and procedures to request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile the recognition, by virtue of agreements, of professional qualifications obtained abroad. The applicants (Chilean or... Keep reading
  2. Entry of Passengers to Chile with Products of Plant and Animal Origin Wednesday, December 19 2012

    You must DECLARE all products of plant and animal origin you are entering into Chile. Non-compliance with the above obligation will be fined with 3 to 300 UTM (monthly tax unit). The steps in the...

    Keep reading
  3. Authorization for kids to travel Wednesday, December 19 2012

    (spanish) Legalización de autorizaciones de viajes, emitido por uno o ambos padres, para que los hijos menores de 18 años puedan viajar al extranjero ¿En qué consiste? Consiste en obtener la...

    Keep reading
  4. Legalization Wednesday, December 19 2012 Con el reconocimiento de firmas, legaliza o certifica los documentos públicos y privados extendidos en Chile y en el extranjero para otorgarles validez. Documentos emitidos en Chile Para que tengan... Keep reading

You will probably need

  • To become acquainted with our bilateral relations, commercial affairs and more about Chile, visit your Embassy.
  • To find out information on how to obtain visas, renew your passport and other procedures, visit your nearest Consulate.
  • To become acquainted with our representations to international organizations, visit Missions.