Casas en el cerro, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
You are in:

Recognition and registration of Academic Degrees for foreign

Requirements and procedures to request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile the recognition, by virtue of agreements, of professional qualifications obtained abroad.

The applicants (Chilean or foreign citizens), must have obtained their degrees in one of the following countries which have signed agreements with Chile.