Arrangements and Agreements signed between Denmark and Chile:
- Agreement on the Promotion and Protection of Investments, subscribed in May 1993.
- Arrangement on Social Security, subscribed on March 8, 1995. The Administrative Agreement of such Arrangement was signed on October 28, 1996.
- Agreement on the Free Exercise of Remunerated Activities for Dependant Relatives of Diplomatic and Consular Officers. Subscribed in Copenhagen on May 12, 1997, and approved pursuant to the Chilean constitutional proceedings in November 2000.
- Memorandum of Understanding for the Development of Scientific and Technical Cooperation in the Fishing Sector, subscribed in Copenhagen on May 13, 1998.
- Air Transport Agreement between Chile, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. Subscribed in Copenhagen on June 27, 2001.
- Arrangement between the Republic of Chile and the Kingdom of Denmark for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and on Capital, signed in Copenhagen on September 20, 2002.
- Cooperation Agreement between Universidad Adolfo Ibañez and the Copenhagen Business School, signed on July 16, 1997. It involves a mechanism of great interest inasmuch as it links the academic community of both countries in a field of vital importance for its projections in the economic, commercial an entrepreneurial relations in the long term.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Republic of Chile and the Government of the Kingdom of Denmark relating to Initiatives on Climate Change.
- Collaboration Agreement between the Center for Scientific Studies of Valdivia and the Niels Bohr Institute of Copenhagen in Glaciology and Climate Change, signed in Copenhagen on January 26, 2004.
Arrangements and Agreements signed between Chile and Lithuania
- Friendship Agreement signed between Chile and Lithuania in June 1935.
- Tourist Visa Exemption Arrangement signed on May 18, 1999.
- Agreement on the Exemption of Visa Requirement for Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Special Passports. Signed on May 18, 1999 and entered into force on December 9, 2000.
- Cooperation Agreement between ProChile and the Lithuanian Development Agency. Signed on October 27, 1999.
- Agreement on Tourism between Chile and Lithuania. Signed in July 2008.