Defense and Air Attaché Office
As Defense Attaché Office its objectives are:
- Protecting the interests of the National Defense in accordance with the Foreign Policy of the Country.
- Increasing the military bonds between the Ministry of Defense and its Israeli counterpart, in order to comply with the Chilean Foreign and Defense Policy.
As Air Attaché Office, its objectives are:
- Fostering bonds of friendship between both Air Forces in accordance with the instructions received from the Air Force and the general guidelines of the Chilean international policy, contributing in this way to maintain the good relations that have characterized these two countries.
- Satisfying the specific interests of the Chilean Air Force in Israel, supporting the Government Foreign Policy and the Defense Policy of our country.
Military Attaché Office
- Safeguarding the defense of national interests in the military field, in accordance with the national foreign and defense policy, cooperating with the Head of the Diplomatic Mission in the aspects related to his area according to his position.
- Maintaining and increasing the bonds with the Israel Army, in order to make knowledge, training and experiences exchange possible.
- Prospecting areas of military technology in the local defense industry that could be applicable in the relevant areas of the Chilean Army.
Naval Attaché Office
- Safeguarding the defense of national interests in the naval field, in accordance with the national foreign and defense policy, cooperating with the Head of the Diplomatic Mission in the aspects related to his area according to his position.
- Maintaining and increasing the bonds with the Navy of Israel, in order to make knowledge, training and experiences exchange possible.
Colonel Rodrigo Pino
Is a Staff Officer of the Chilean Army. His branch is Armor Cavalry, also specializes in Military Intelligence. In addition Col. Pino is both a Professor at the Chilean Army War College, teaching "Intelligence" and "Strategic and Military History" as well as a Professor at the Chilean Military Academy, instructing in "Military Security".
Col. Pino holds a Master's Degree in Education mention "Higher Education Level", and in Military Science mention "Strategic Planning and Management".
Among his many positions and assignments, most notably Col. Pino commanded the Nº 8 "Exploradores" Armor Cavalry Batallion; the Nº 1 "Calama" Motorized Brigade, and Chief of Staff in the 1st Army Division.
He also was commissioned as an UN Military Observer at the UNTSO Mission, Golan Heights, Middle East between 2006 to 2007.
In January 2017, Col. Pino was appointed the Military Attaché to the Embassy of Chile in Israel.
Col. Pino is married to Mrs. Cecilia Meneses; they have three children.
Defense and Air Force Attaché
Colonel Guillermo Bravo Norambuena
Check his background here
Captain González is a submariner and a Naval Engineer, with a specialty on General Staff, graduated at the Naval War College in Chile in 2011.
Captain González holds a Master Degree in Maritime and Naval Science.
Among his many positions and assignments during his 28 years in the Navy, with almost 15 years serving on board submarines and ships, the most notably Capt. González commanded Submarine O´HIGGINS from 2015 to 2017.
In January 2018, Capt. González was appointed at the Naval Attaché Office of the Chilean Embassy in Israel.
Captain González is married to Mrs. Claudia García Hulaud, and they have three children: Trinidad, Javier and María Jesús.