(Business and Tourism purposes)
- Visa can be applied personally or through authorized Travel Agencies with power of attorney.
Documents to be furnished /Visa Fees
- Original valid passport (with validity at least for 6 months)
- Complete visa application form dully typed in block letters (hand written form is not accepted).
- Three passport size photographs.
- To and from confirmed Air Ticket (s)
- Contact in Chile: Letter of Invitation / Sponsorship in original from Chile duly signed with name, address, telephone etc. of the person to be contacted, and letter head, when the invitation comes from a company. Invitation by e-mail not accepted.
- Letter of recommendation from the organization where the applicant is working. Membership Certificate/Recommendation letter from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (eg. FICCI, CII, FIEO, I.T.P.O, etc.) / Export Promotion Councils etc. where ever applicable.
- Documentary proof of financial soundness of the Applicant. (Applicable in case of tourists)
- Details of Bankers being dealt with.
- Hotel booking details (Applicable in case of tourists)
- Visa Fee:
- US$ 60 (for Single Entry, max. stay up to 90 days)
- US$ 93 (for Multiple Entries, max. stay up to 90 days)
- Both fees have 10% extra dollar difference charges and are payable only in Indian Rupees based on the Consular Exchange Rate fixed for every month by the Consular Section. This fee (in cash) is to be remitted in the account of the official bank of the Consular Office (ICICI Bank Limited), only on the date of issue of Visa after duly authorized by the Consular Section.
- Application by post will not be accepted.
- For outstation applicants (other than those residing in Delhi and surrounding areas), personal presence may be waived off, subject to producing an AUTHORITY LETTER in the form of POWER OF ATTORNEY duly notarised by a Notary where the applicant is residing.
- The above Rules & Regulations are subject to change without further notice, depending on the directions from the Govt. of Chile.
For any further doubt or query please do write to consular section on following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org