Agreements or conventions subscribed
- Agreement on Tourist Visa Exemption. Subscribed in March 1995.
- Agreement on Protection of Investments, signed on July 7, 1995. This agreement has been ratified in Poland. It was enacted in Chile by Supreme Decree 1.323 of August 10, 2000.
- Memorandum of Understanding on Scientific and Technical Cooperation. Signed in July 1995. Enacted by Supreme Decree Nº 2.137, of December 9, 1997.
- Protocol on Political Consultations subscribed between the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of both countries, during the visit paid by H.E. the President of the Republic of Poland in April 1999.
- Exchange of Notes to allow the Exercise of Remunerated Activities for Dependant Relatives of Diplomatic, Consular, Administrative and Technical Personnel of Diplomatic and Consular Missions. Subscribed in Warsaw in July 5, 1995.
- Agreement between Ministries of Finance of Chile and Poland for the exchange of experiences in fiscal matters. Signed on the occasion of the visit to Poland of the former Minister of Finance, Eduardo Aninat, in March 1999.
- Agreement to Avoid Double Taxation , subscribed in Santiago, on March 11, 2000, by the Ministers of Finance, Manuel Marfán and Janusz Steinhoff.
- Cooperation Agreement concerning the Fight against Drug Trafficking and International Organized Crime, subscribed in October 2006.