Monday, April 17 2017
Consulate General of Chile San Francisco
870 Market Street, Suite 1058, San Francisco, California 94102
Phone: +1(415) 982-7662 +1(415) 982-7665 Fax: +1(415) 982-2384
In Person Appointments: 8:30am-1:30pm
Phone Hours: 1:30-3:30pm
In most cases, to authenticate documents from or signed within the jurisdiction of the General Consulate of Chile San Francisco (Jurisdiction link), one must do the following:
- Northern California: Authentication of the signature before a public notary, and authentication of the notary's signature by the corresponding County Clerk.
- Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Northern Nevada States: Authentication of the signature before a notary and the authentication of the notary's signature by the corresponding Secretary of State.
- The envelope must indicate that it is for authentication services.
- Fees for procedures at the Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco must be paid at the Consulate with debit or credit card VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER. The Consulate General in San Francisco also accepts payments by Money Order issued by the U.S. Postal Service payable to "CONSULATE GENERAL OF CHILE". The Consulate General does not accept wire transfers, personal checks or any form of cash.
- Include a prepaid envelope self addressed so the finished document to be returned.
College or University transcripts and diplomas must be authenticated by the corresponding Secretary of State before the authentication at the Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco. This is a special requirement of the Ministry of Education of Chile. After the authentication at the Consulate, transcripts and diplomas must be authenticated at the Department of Legalizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and finally shall be authenticated at the Ministry of Education of Chile.
For further questions contact Ms.Jacqueline Jorquera at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call to +1 (415) 982-7665, preferably between 1:30- 3:30 pm