Palafitos Castro, Isla de Chiloé, Chile
You are in:

Recognition and registration of Academic Degrees for chileans

Requirements and procedures to request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile the recognition, by virtue of agreements, of professional qualifications obtained abroad.

The applicants (Chilean or foreign citizens), must have obtained their degrees in one of the following countries which have signed agreements with Chile

You will probably need

  • To become acquainted with our bilateral relations, commercial affairs and more about Chile, visit your Embassy.
  • To find out information on how to obtain visas, renew your passport and other procedures, visit your nearest Consulate.
  • To become acquainted with our representations to international organizations, visit Missions.