Fiesta de La Tirana, Pampa del Tamarugal, Chile
You are in:

Para extranjeros

  1. Recognition and registration of Academic Degrees for foreign Monday, July 31 2017 Requirements and procedures to request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile the recognition, by virtue of agreements, of professional qualifications obtained abroad. The applicants (Chilean or... Keep reading
  2. Entry of Passengers to Chile with Products of Plant and Animal Origin Monday, July 31 2017

    You must DECLARE all products of plant and animal origin you are entering into Chile. Non-compliance with the above obligation will be fined with 3 to 300 UTM (monthly tax unit). The steps in the...

    Keep reading
  3. Minors Leaving and Coming into Chile Monday, July 31 2017 Tourist minor (less than 18 years of age) Minors must enter the country with a written authorization from father, mother or guardian or from the court if he does not travel accompanied by them. The... Keep reading
  4. Legalizaciones Monday, July 31 2017 Con el reconocimiento de firmas, legaliza o certifica los documentos públicos y privados extendidos en Chile y en el extranjero para otorgarles validez. Documentos emitidos en Chile Para que tengan... Keep reading

You will probably need

  • To become acquainted with our bilateral relations, commercial affairs and more about Chile, visit your Embassy.
  • To find out information on how to obtain visas, renew your passport and other procedures, visit your nearest Consulate.
  • To become acquainted with our representations to international organizations, visit Missions.