Orfebrería Mapuche, Artesanías de Chile

Asuntos familiares

  1. Chilean citizens arrested overseas Monday, July 31 2017 Support Chilean citizens arrested overseas What does it consist of? The Consulates in conjunction with the Department of Social Action of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall take steps to... Keep reading
  2. Localización de personas Monday, July 31 2017 ¿En qué consiste? El Departamento de Servicio Social Consular del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores en conjunto con los Consulados de Chile efectúa gestiones necesarias para la ubicación o... Keep reading
  3. Repatriation of Chilean nationals overseas Monday, July 31 2017 Request of repatriation of the remains of Chilean nationals overseas What does is consist of? The consular officers, in conjunction with the Social Action Department of the Ministry of Foreign... Keep reading
  4. How to get married or divorced Monday, July 31 2017 MARRIAGES Our Consuls are not authorized to act as Civil Registry Officers to solemnize marriages, since it is not within their responsibilities. Consequently, if the solemnization of the marriage... Keep reading
  5. Minors Leaving and Coming into Chile Monday, July 31 2017 Tourist minor (less than 18 years of age) Minors must enter the country with a written authorization from father, mother or guardian or from the court if he does not travel accompanied by them. The... Keep reading

You will probably need

  • To become acquainted with our bilateral relations, commercial affairs and more about Chile, visit your Embassy.
  • To find out information on how to obtain visas, renew your passport and other procedures, visit your nearest Consulate.
  • To become acquainted with our representations to international organizations, visit Missions.