Casas en el cerro, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
You are in:
  • Home/
  • Travel authorization for minor

Travel authorization for minor

Wednesday, December 19 2012

This authorization can be done two ways:

1. At your closest Consulate (Consular Jurisdiction)

  • Minor's birth certificate
  • Minor's passport
  • Parents valid identification

*Once in Chile, this authorization must be stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Santiago

2. Via Apostille

  • Fill this form before a public notary: pdf travel authorization
  • Have this form Apostilled at your local Secretary of State (where the notary is commissioned)

*This document does not need further legalization and it is ready to use once it has been Apostilled.