Fiesta de La Tirana, Pampa del Tamarugal, Chile
You are in:

Para extranjeros

  1. Legalizations Wednesday, December 19 2012

    LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS Documents are no longer required to be legalized by the Consulate. Documents with an APOSTILLE are sent directly to Chile. District of Columbia Documents: The document...

    Keep reading
  2. Minors Leaving and Coming into Chile Wednesday, December 19 2012 Tourist minor (Less than 18 years of age) Minors must enter Chile with a written authorization from father, mother or guardian or from the court if he/she does not travel accompanied by them. The... Keep reading
  3. Obtención visas Wednesday, December 19 2012

    Obtención de Visa turismo simple o múltiple para extranjeros ¿En qué consiste? En el otorgamiento de una visa para extranjeros que desean visitar Chile con fines de recreación o similares. Quedan...

    Keep reading
  4. Reconocimiento de títulos académicos para extranjeros Wednesday, December 19 2012

    Procedimientos para solicitar el reconocimiento de Títulos Profesionales: Requisitos y procedimientos para solicitar que el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de Chile reconozca, en virtud de...

    Keep reading
  5. Trámites aduaneros (SAG) Wednesday, December 19 2012

    Cuando usted ingrese a nuestro país, y luego de haber pasado por Policía Internacional (Migraciones) debe registrarse junto con su equipaje al área de Aduanas y SAG, para reportar los artículos que...

    Keep reading

You will probably need

  • To become acquainted with our bilateral relations, commercial affairs and more about Chile, visit your Embassy.
  • To find out information on how to obtain visas, renew your passport and other procedures, visit your nearest Consulate.
  • To become acquainted with our representations to international organizations, visit Missions.